Five Wishes is a Living Will written in plain language. It helps you to have conversations about your desired care if you should become seriously ill. Created by the nonprofit organization, Aging with Dignity, Five Wishes supports adults to make and share end-of-life decisions no matter the stage of their life.
Do you have an answer to these questions?
- Who will make decisions for you when you can’t?
- What kind of medical treatment do you want or not want?
- Is hospice care an option?
- How important is comfort?
- How do you want to be treated?
- What do you want your loved ones to know?
Decide to Be Heard.
In Ohio, Five Wishes is not recognized as a legal document, but it is in many states. Find out if yours is one of them.